Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Am back...

How long I never been here? Such a long time...
Actually I am having another account at blog spot, but just lazy to log in and update there. So, I am back.
Working life is still the same.

5 new customer per day, more than 3 hours talk time per day, limited discount and high margin, funnel, sales, call plan, seasonality, WTD ($130K per week...pengsan), QTD, cost increase, part shortage, shipment issues...
Bla Bla Bla... These are the measurement per day. Anyway, I just do whatever I can. And sometimes just ignore... =P
And I miss LayLeng.
I gained my weight and I am increasing 2 KG this 2 months. All is cause of my big tummy. And also because of my appetizer this few months. And only now I realized that I like eating. OMG...
Am waiting my dear to be move to PG. It’s a nice change for me, but it might be a tough decision for him. Hope he can adapt into Pg life and new working.
Counting down 5th June, now is 23:57. Not a special day, but is petrol rate increasing day. =(

2 comments:

  1. hihi... today only ave the time to drop a message here for u my dear fren....
    How are u lately??? haiz.... long time didnt chat with u already.....
    So ah kai is with u in penang laready???

    ReplyDelete
  2. y write ur blog in other website de???

    ReplyDelete