Sleep with sour heart.
Sleep with sour tears.
Suddenly I felt I am tired with all those wrong words.
What I never think is wrong, but it is wrong in other’s people heart.
Everytime is like this. How much more I need to change myself in order to suit with someone?
I am not 100% perfect. I am just who I am. Little me~~
Tears inside the eyes.
Tears inside the heart.
Just like weather today. Cold.
What else I can say if I need to think of everything?
Too much fed up things still waiting me to do.
I have no energy to go on this thing.
Just let it stop at this stage.
Kate,
ReplyDeleteWe are human ar... thinking is a need ( FAN REN ) human...
yi ding shi fan de..
Problems is a challenge in life, if there is no problems then how we learn from it and get improve?
In other ppl eyes yuo are wrong, but to you its right ...
Because nobody will see what mistake they have done for their ownself.
Me too... Think back.. when the time you are advising me... you feel that i am wrong too.. you feel that i shouldnt do like that too...
its the same ar...
Diffrent people diffrent perspective , diffrent attitude..
Not to say the things that u have done is wrong but maybe to other ppl they have other ways only.. not WRONG !
I dont know how to advice you and make u fresh up...
because i am also acting well in front of people but its actually not true deep in heart..
but i am always willing to answer your call and let u share your tears with me like i do.....our sentence
EVERYTHING HAPPEN IS GOOD !
Interesting to know.
ReplyDelete