Hong long I didn’t open my blog and leave my words here?
It was gonna very long time ago.
Sitting in front pc everyday, with all those request, quotations, emails…
My eyes keeping blur. @_@
Sometimes, too free, then my mouth keep eating. Just like now with chocolate. =P
Some more my fishing skill is increasing.
Working environment just like neighborhood in the cities.
No people will care your too much. And of cause there is less people will concern you from heart.
Everyone keep fighting for own and it is realistic. Hard to be change.
Even one day I maybe like this.
Anyhow, I keep remind myself. Keep my sincerity.
Other than work, I am joining others activities.
Sometimes the environment makes me excited, sometimes touching, sometimes encouraging.
I like it so much!
And I know I won’t get all these from my work.
Everytime I grow and gain from there. Everytime I also want to share with my friends beside about what I went through.
Maybe some will think is wasting time, hard, crazy…
But no matter what people think, I am still who I am.
I fight for my dreams, fight for my future.
Our life becomes meaningful when we have dreams.
Our life becomes objectivity when we have goals.
Working life almost 3 months, going to have 3rd salary soon.
But what I gain and what I lose?
Anyway, whatever thing happen also is a good thing!
一个朋友好与不好,
ReplyDelete不是在于频频的联络,
而是在于你在他内心深处的地位,
是时间无法磨灭的,
虽然我与你的沟通缺少了,
希望你知道了解,
我,还记得你的存在。
Its forever our sentence ...must keep it in heart for all times... EVERYTHING HAPPEN IS GOOD THING....
ReplyDelete